Peter Scott IV – Design a Fearless Mindset
Peter Scott IV is the Founder of the Fearless Life Academy , creator of the 90-Day Fearless Fitness Challenge and author of the best-selling “The Fearless Mindset: The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Get Fit in Less Time, Double Your Income and Become Unstoppable”. He is one of the top mindset and fitness mentors for high achieving entrepreneurs in the world.
Peter’s life was consumed by fear at a very young age, having to tell his Mother at 10 years old that she was no longer suitable to raise him because of her alcoholism. And later, having to watch his Father give up on life and drink himself to death.
Since then, he has dedicated his life to empowering others to leverage fitness as a tool to overcome their fears, doubts, and limiting beliefs.
Big Ideas talked about during the episode
- How fitness can help you excel in EVERY aspect of our lives
- Learn how the title of the book raised Dr. Alain’s BS meter
- How does Peter “do it all”?! He’s an author, speaker, fitness coach, business mentor, strategist… His answer is awesome!
- Learn Peter’s “Fearless Code” to live an awesome life
- How “Fearless” doesn’t exactly mean “without fear”…
- Pearson’s Law: When performance is measured, performance improves. When performance is measured and reported back, the rate of improvement accelerates.”
Resources and Links
Peter’s Blog, Design a Fearless Life
Peter’s new best-selling book: The Fearless Mindset: The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Get Fit in Less Time, Double Your Income and Become Unstoppable”.