Meet Dr. Alain’s new co-host: Dr. Chris Chatzoglou
Dr. Chris Chatzoglou, D.C., is a practicing chiropractor in Vancouver, BC, at Revolution Health, a CrossFit Level 1 Trainer, a former health columnist for the Winnipeg Free Press, former broadcast host for the popular Two Docs Talking About Stuff Podcast and co-host of the top-ranked Everyday Revolutions podcast.
Dr. Chris has been teaching nutrition, fitness, detox and natural health for over a decade and is passionate about helping others reclaim their health and thrive through the latest cutting edge principles of health and wellness.
Dr. Chris has helped transform the health and well-being of thousands of people via his clinical practice, health seminars and writings.
Send him a tweet at @chrischatzoglou
Big Ideas talked about during the episode
- What the heck is Bulletproof Coffee?
- How to shift your mindset from one of sickness to one of health
- Is Dr. Chris really a Renaissance Man?
- How to raise a healthy family in a world of sickness.
- How to build your tribe.
- Are you normal? Optimal? What’s the difference?!
Resources and Links
Dr. Chris on Twitter: @chrischatzoglou
Revolution Health in Vancouver, BC