Meet Dr. Jason Richardson
Author | Speaker | Trainer | Mindset Coach
– Doctor of Psychology | MBA Global Management
– World Champion & Pan Am Games Gold Medalist Pro Athlete
– Husband | Father | Son | Brother | Friend
Jason is a Corporate Trainer and the highest educated Action Sports Athletic Speaker in the country. He has helped teams and clients attain and maintain their high-performance levels. Dr.jRich delivers the Gold Medal Mindset for a Championship Life by inspiring, educating, and challenging people to take ownership and action of their work, play, and life!
Jason always looked beyond his fields of play was much bigger than just his sport and worked to build advantages that would carry him through life. Throughout his athletic career, Jason set his eyes on several finish lines, earning a BA in Philosophy in 1997, an MBA in 2000, and his Doctorate in Psychology in 2010, while maintaining an ambitious competition schedule during most of his academic pursuits.
You can learn how he leveraged his success story in his book, “It’s all BS! We’re All Wrong, And You’re All Right!”, which explores our Belief Systems (“B.S.”) in a very approachable fashion…!
“Whether Olympian or weekend warrior, homebuilder or homemaker, executive or assistant – the same pressure exists at every level. It’s our perception of the pressure that gets in the way, or helps us along. It’s the stress felt or applied that distracts or engages us.” – #ItsAllBSBook
Big Ideas talked about during the episode
- How to transfer skills from one area of your life to another
- How to teach your kids (and yourself) to think like a champion
- The pitfalls of accomplishment
- How ONE thing can transform EVERYTHING!
Resources and Links