Dr. Nima Rahmany – Turn Your Mess Into Your Message
Dr. Nima Rahmany is an edutainer on a mission to teach business executives, entrepreneurs and teenagers about how to dissolve the ROOT CAUSE of stress.
He is the creator of a breakthrough new tool called “The Overview Method” where participants are taken through an exercise to clear emotional baggage and resentment that holds them back from moving to new levels in business, health and family relationships.
Big Ideas talked about during the episode
- How to turn your stress, your failures, your “mess”, into a powerful message to transform your own life and the life of others.
- Learn the key distinctions between being “in the way” vs being “on the way”.
- Are you delusional?
- How to get out of you, reframe your worldview, and serve on a bigger level.
- Learn key concepts about dissolving ANY stress
- Dr. Nima’s take on PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Does Dr. Nima rap in this episode? Listen to the end to find out…
Resources and Links
Book mentioned: Man’s Search For Meaning by Viktor Frankl (**this is one of Dr. Alain’s FAVOURITE books!)